Saturday, May 1, 2010

MCTA Course

A short (2 min) MCTA Training Level Course Video



Inspired by Eventing Nation's Rolex coverage last week, I decided to take a couple of video clips during my course walk today (yes, I realize the "squirrels" are actually chipmunks). Overall, I think the XC course looks quite good. I'm really anxious to see what my fellow blogger, Abby, posts about it on her blog (Sandpiper Diary)! But, for me, after the last time out, it's one phase at a time. I watched some horrendous Prelim show jumping rounds today, which didn't exactly help my own confidence. I really do think it will be fine, but even more than that - I don't want it to be icky!

Below is a picture of one of the jumps that looks awful big to me! I know it can't be any bigger than maximum height, but there's something about this one that just looks enormous to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment