Tuesday, November 1, 2011

In The News!!

Wow - I almost feel famous today!

Last week, Susan Salk at Off-Track Thoroughbreds.com interviewed me, as Katchi's spokesperson! She wrote up such a lovely article that I could hardly belive the story belonged to me and my awesome pony! The article is titled: "A Day in Kabul leads to racehorse, joyous life"
http://offtrackthoroughbreds.com/2011/11/01/a-day-in-kabul-leads-to-racehorse-joyous-life/

And, as if this wasn't enough excitement for my day - as I was heading home tonight, I pulled up Eventing Nation to see what was up - and it was me and Katchi again! Months ago, I sent in my eventing profile to win a copy of Jim Wofford's latest book (didn't win, had to buy it), and wouldn't you know it, they picked today to publish my profile!
http://eventingnation.com/home/2011/11/eventing-profile-of-the-week-10.html

I kind of feel like I'm all over the internet today! It's very cool but a very odd feeling to keep discovering my name and photo on sites that aren't me writing about me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment