Thursday, January 20, 2011

Golightly Jumping Lessons @ Equidistance

A few months ago, I mentioned that two of my students - Debi and Ilkim - took the plunge to open their own boarding facility in Brandywine, MD - Equidistance Horse Center. I've been over there several times to give them individual lessons, and it's a lovely place! As they are settled in now and have welcomed several new boarders, they invited me to have a lesson day on Saturday January 29! The have graciously opened their place to trailer-in's for a $10 fee which even includes a stall if you need it!

If you are interested in a private jumping lesson ($35 + trailer-in fee) or free auditing - please contact Ilkim at vetmail@vettaxi.com I hope we'll be doing many more of these sessions - so if you can't make this one, "friend" Equidistance Horse Center on Facebook for first notice of other lesson days!


Photos of Equidistance Horse Center barn and indoor arena.


This will be a fun day and I hope to meet some new horses and riders - and challenge them to develop new skills! If you have any questions about what what the lessons will cover or whether it will be helpful to you and your horse - drop me an email at cheriechauvin@hotmail.com


Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment